Building "U2"

Building "U2"
Building "U2"

Architect: Jenő Kajdócsi, Eszter Kajdócsi, Szabolcs Lénárt – KJT Építész Stúdió 
Gross area: 900 m2
Completed: 2014.

This historical building was constructed in 1912-13 by the plans of Albert Weiss to serve as the warehouse of the old Óbuda Gasworks. The brick façade building is simplistic in its bulk, archaic in its architectonic design and fits well into the line of the other technological buildings.

Tenants in Building "U2"

Marquard Media Magyarország Kft.