Building "U3"

Building "U3"
Building "U3"

Architect: László Szász, Erzsébet Hajnády, Tamás Kuzniarski – Stúdió’ 100 Architects
Gross area: 800 m2
Completed: 2013.

This historical building was constructed in 1912 by the plans of Albert Weiss to serve as the workshop of the old Óbuda Gasworks. Consists of a traditional two-storey brick part and a one-storey, 3 naves portico. It was renovated to suit for the Aquincum Institute of Technology and serves as a university education facility. High emphasis was put on preserving the original look of the building and its core structural elements while constructing a state of the art interior to accommodate the educational function. Large presentation rooms are situated in the portico; smaller seminar rooms, study rooms, meeting rooms and offices are in the two-storey part of the bulding.

Tenants in Building "U3"

AIT-Budapest Kft.