Building "U5"

Building "U5"

Architect: Jenő Kajdócsi, Eszter Kajdócsi, Péter Molnár, Zoltán Thuróczy – KJT Építész Stúdió
Gross area: 1100 m2
Completed: 2014.

This historical building was constructed in 1912 by the plans of Kálmán Reichl to serve as the police barrack and fire station of the old Óbuda Gasworks. It was renovated to suit for the International Business School (IBS). The IBS library, teacher and student lounges and the founder president’s office are located in this building. The renovation restored the buildings original beauty on the outside and in the interior as well, and repurposed the building as an accessible state of the art educational facility.

Tenants in Building "U5"

International Business School - Library