- Boat (Test run beginning September 1, 2014)
- Graphisoft Park’s boat service runs every workday leaving from Batthyány tér at 8 in the morning, stops at Jászai Mari tér where more passengers can board and arrives to Graphisoft Park around 9.
In the afternoon the boat will depart from Graphisoft Park at 5 in the afternoon. Passengers can disembark at Jászai Mari tér at 5:30 or at Batthyány tér at 5:40.
The boat service is free of charge and it is available exclusively to Graphisoft Park’s tenants and their guests.
- The Park can be approached either from Szentendrei Road or the lower river embankment road on the Buda side. Heading north from the city center on Szentendrei Road Graphisoft Park will be signposted near Záhony Street.
In Graphisoft Park it is easy to find a parking place close to the buildings or in the underground garages. Just follow the "Visitors Parking" signs.
- Shuttle Bus
- Employees can take advantage of Graphisoft Park's morning and afternoon shuttle bus service for easier connections to the city's metro system.
Please see the Shuttle Bus schedule for more details.
- Public transport
- By public transport, take the Suburban Railway or one of the municipal buses, which connect to the city's metro system.
Please see the schedules and stops at the following links:
- The Park is a half-hour drive from Budapest International Airport along the M0 freeway.
- Cycling is a healthy alternative going to work. Graphisoft Park is ideally situated on the Danube next to the main cycle paths to Szentendre. For a Budapest cycle map please click here.
To see our detailed Estate Map, please click here!